Date: 6/29/20 12:06 pm
From: Tait, Mag <mtait...>
Subject: [birders] Peregrine at UHMS Courtyard
We snuck out into the courtyard at lunchtime today.
There was a Peregrine Falcon on top of the hospital near where the nesting box used to be. It was calling repeatedly, so hard to miss!
If you were facing the adult hospital, it was to the right.
Another falcon that was never seen was somewhere behind the old Mott Hospital calling. They called to each other and the one on the building took off toward the Cancer Center.
I was thrilled to be able to share "our" falcons with my new technologist.
Does anyone know where they are nesting these days?
Mag

Margaret Tait, Chief Technologist, Sr.
Trauma Burn Laboratory/Michigan Medicine
734-936-9673, page 34234

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<f43b684d7a1745b092484221c3f4ecdb...>

Join us on Facebook!