Date: 6/29/20 11:19 am
From: Frank Vanslager via groups.io <Vanslagerf=<aol.com...>
Subject: [southbaybirds] Some Birding At The EEC On 6/29/2020
All:

I only saw the usual suspects along the eastern side of A16.  But there was a lot of sleeping flocks of shorebirds, so the Fall migration is probably underway.

At about 10 on my way out there was a Gray Fox with a pup on the asphalt trail.  It slipped under the slatted fence before I could get my camera in focus.  But then I looked through the slats towards the EEC building.  On the photos you can see that the adult doesn't have white on the end of the trail, and there is a black line down the top of the tail.  So that quickly ruled out Red Fox or Coyote.

Frank Vanslager

View/Reply Online (#21912): https://groups.io/g/southbaybirds/message/21912
-=-=-
-=-=-