Date: 6/29/20 8:07 am
From: Matt Winter <winter360...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Kicked out of Rock Creek Park Golf Course
Late afternoon/early evening on friday, probably between 6:30-7:30pm.

I also looked online and they have some policies in place around re-opening
with Coronavirus that restrict access in some ways which is understandable.
I'm wondering if this was an overzealous attempt to enforce those combined
with some confusion about it being a public space. But there was no signage
and that definitely was not offered as a reason why we couldn't be there.