Date: 6/29/20 7:41 am
From: Michael May <2y2m2u...>
Subject: Re: [ia-bird] Blue Grosbeak tonight
Yesterday after church, I took my time driving gravel roads in Southern
O'Brien County and Cherokee, and was delighted to make a good ID on a blue
grosbeak!
First ever!
Parked on the powerlines just north of the intersection of 470th Street &
"O" Avenue in Cherokee County (NW of Cherokee; north of Meriden).
Happy, happy!
-Kristy May, Cherokee