Date: 6/29/20 7:38 am
From: Gail Mackiernan <katahdinss...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Kicked out of Rock Creek Park Golf Course
In any case, you have a perfect right to park in the lot, visit the pro shop, eat in the cafe if it were open...just as you can at Hain’s Point. Generally they do not like you out on the course while people are playing, however, due to liability issues - at least that is what we were told years ago at Hains.

See what Dan finds out.

Gail Mackiernan
Colesville

Sent from my iPad