Date: 6/29/20 7:08 am
From: Mark Holmgren <maholmgren33...>
Subject: [sbcobirding] Heads up and Update
Sunday, yesterday, while searching for the Least Bittern and Rose-breasted
Grosbeak at *Lake Los Carneros* (I found neither), I heard a tanager call
once slightly SE of Stow House. The tanager most likely to show now is
Summer Tanager. Be on the lookout.

Lisa Stratton and I failed to find the *Brown Thrasher* that was spotted
during the Friday monthly UCSB Campus Lagoon survey by Dan Fontaine, Lisa,
and Chris Berry. Seen by all on Friday. It was near here:
https://mapper.acme.com/?ll=34.40666,-119.84719&z=17&t=SUL&marker0=34.40666%2C-119.84719%2C1.5%20km%20ExSE%20of%20Isla%20Vista%20CA

On *Kinevan Road* at 4:30pm I heard the songs of two Hermit Thrushes widely
separated. One was about 100m downstream of the upper (new) bridge. The
other was near the white dilapidated house in the downstream portion of the
road.

Mark Holmgren
San Marcos Pass
Submit breeding records here: