Date: 6/29/20 6:04 am
From: Jonathan Clark <jonathanclarkjr...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Locations for SAVS (or SWSP)?
Hello NHBirds Subscribers,

I'm a PhD student at the University of New Hampshire studying the evolution
of sparrow species to diverse environments in eastern North America. One of
the focal species of my research is the savannah sparrow.

I was wondering if anyone knew of any sites with a high density (or even
just a reliable presence) of savannah sparrows in the state (or nearby in
ME) where we could potentially mist-net? Public lands, or private lands
where the landowner would potentially be okay with this, would be great.

We are also looking for (albeit having slightly less trouble finding) sites
with swamp sparrows. Similarly, any tips on swamp sparrow sites are also
welcome!

If you know of any great locations that you'd like to share, please get in
touch with me via email, <jdc1068...>.

Thanks,

Jon

--

Jonathan Clark, PhD Student

Natural Resources & Earth Systems Science

University of New Hampshire

<jdc1068...>

www.kovachlab.com