Date: 6/28/20 7:11 pm
From: Gretchen Nareff <marshbirder...>
Subject: Re: [VTBIRD] Bennington County Osprey nest
I have stopped three times for pictures on the west side while traveling
south on 7. It gives people coming from both directions plenty of time to
see you. The first two times cars weren’t really an issue because it was
prior to when some restrictions were lifted and nobody was out. The last
time I did it, I did not feel safe and I know I put others at risk as well.
It’s unlikely I will stop there again this season. Unfortunately I don’t
have another recommendation for viewing.

I drove by around 6 this evening and could see herons in the nests, but did
not see any Osprey. There was one perched in a tree there on Friday
afternoon.

Gretchen

--
Gretchen E. Nareff