Date: 6/28/20 6:53 pm
From: R Stewart <2cnewbirds...>
Subject: Re: [VTBIRD] Bennington County Osprey nest
I have parked at one end of the east side guard rail or the other and
walked on the E side of the guardrail to the best viewing spot. Even
walking on the west/road side of the rail is better than stopping or
slowing your car through that section. Am I reading your post correctly -
you saw no GBHE yg or adults) or Osprey? r

--
Ruth Stewart
E. Dorset VT

Join us on Facebook!