Date: 6/28/20 10:37 am
From: larspernorgren <larspernorgren...>
Subject: [obol] Sauvie NOPA nope
I didn't get any phone numbers from inbound birders. Three of us were there roughly 7-9 and didn't hear a Northern Parula. Three more skilled observers were headed to the spot as we returned to parking.     Yellow-rumped Warblers were singing at regular intervals from where tall trees begin a short distance north of the parking lot until the location of yesterday's NOPA detection. Note that the first eBird checklist of Tyler's on yesterday's Obol summary is a complete one covering the full hike. The pin drop on that list is for the parking lot.The second, incidental list .      This is a lovely place to visit, though the parking lot was nearing full when l left at 10 am. Black-throated Gray Warbler seemed notable, detected yesterday and today. I briefly heard a Red-eyed Vireo at the point l turned around 200m north of NOPA pin drop. At the fork at the navigation tower l walked in aways on the gravel road and heard a Red-eyed Vireo singing at length somewhere in the Y made by the two trails. Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

Join us on Facebook!