Date: 6/28/20 9:51 am
From: Al Wagar <jalanwagar...>
Subject: [Tweeters] Short videos of recent birding in Seattle
A few friends have enjoyed short videos of solo birding excursions in Seattle. If you are also interested in some vicarious birding during this lock-down period, here are three.

(When visiting the martin colony at Point Shilshole Beach, I wasn’t thinking of posting, already had good video clips, and settled for distant shots. It was a minus tide and I could have walked much closer for better shots. Sorry.)

Anyhow, here are links to the short videos.

Al Wagar
Shoreline

June 18 at Montlake Fill
https://www.yout <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vk2e6WRO40>be.com/watch?v=6vk2e6WRO40 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vk2e6WRO40>u <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vk2e6WRO40>

June 22 at Golden Gardens and Point Shilshole Beach
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02VVrCZB3Gk <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02VVrCZB3Gk>

June 26 at Montlake Fill
https://youtu.be/jTMytXarhNI <https://youtu.be/jTMytXarhNI>