Date: 6/27/20 6:44 am
From: Jeffrey Culler <cullerfuls...>
Subject: [MDBirding] White-winged Dove - No
A few of us looked for the dove this morning but it appears to have left the area.

I have one pair of binoculars on my front porch ready for pick up. I believe they may be Roshan’s, who some of you may know through Facebook or Maryland Biodiversity. I don’t have a way to reach him. He really likes moths!

Jeff Culler
Howard County