Date: 6/25/20 11:03 pm
From: L Minty <lora.minty...>
Subject: [obol] Re: RFI - Basin & Range Birding Trail
Wayback Machine to the rescue! The links on these pages worked for me and
hopefully they work for everyone. It's one of my favorite parts of the
state to visit -- Bill and I have lots of good memories birding these
spots.

Southern Oregon/Lake County:
https://web.archive.org/web/20120303232437/http://www.basinrangebirdingtrail.com/map.php?c=lake

Northeastern California - Modoc County:
https://web.archive.org/web/20120303234354/http://www.basinrangebirdingtrail.com/map.php?c=modoc

Good Birding,
Lora Minty

On Thu, Jun 25, 2020 at 9:15 PM Bob Archer <rabican1...> wrote:

> Yes that link vanished a few yrs ago, I can probably replicate it or put
> together suggestions if no one else has a pdf. If you do. please share and
> I will put together info for Chuck to add to ECAS site.
>
> Bob Archer
>
> On Thu, Jun 25, 2020 at 5:40 PM Nagi Aboulenein <nagi.aboulenein...>
> wrote:
>
>> Hello OBOLites & COBOLites -
>>
>> Taghrid and I have been exploring potential future birding sites on
>> ECAS’s most excellent “Oregon Birding Locations by County” site (thank you
>> to Chuck Gates, Tom Crabtree and everyone who contributed to that wonderful
>> resource).
>>
>> For a number of locations (e.g., some of the Lake County locations), the
>> ECAS guide refers the reader to the Basin & Range Birding Trail site (
>> basinrangebirdingtrail.com), which seems to have disappeared some time
>> back. Google doesn’t seem to know of any new URLs to use.
>>
>> I was wondering if anyone might have any good pointers to the Basin &
>> Range Birding Trail or possibly a PDF they might be able to share.
>>
>> Best regards,
>>
>> Nagi & Taghrid

Join us on Facebook!