Date: 6/25/20 9:15 pm
From: Bob Archer <rabican1...>
Subject: [obol] Re: RFI - Basin & Range Birding Trail
Yes that link vanished a few yrs ago, I can probably replicate it or put
together suggestions if no one else has a pdf. If you do. please share and
I will put together info for Chuck to add to ECAS site.

Bob Archer

On Thu, Jun 25, 2020 at 5:40 PM Nagi Aboulenein <nagi.aboulenein...>
wrote:

> Hello OBOLites & COBOLites -
>
> Taghrid and I have been exploring potential future birding sites on ECAS’s
> most excellent “Oregon Birding Locations by County” site (thank you to
> Chuck Gates, Tom Crabtree and everyone who contributed to that wonderful
> resource).
>
> For a number of locations (e.g., some of the Lake County locations), the
> ECAS guide refers the reader to the Basin & Range Birding Trail site (
> basinrangebirdingtrail.com), which seems to have disappeared some time
> back. Google doesn’t seem to know of any new URLs to use.
>
> I was wondering if anyone might have any good pointers to the Basin &
> Range Birding Trail or possibly a PDF they might be able to share.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Nagi & Taghrid

Join us on Facebook!