Date: 6/25/20 9:03 pm
From: ED DEAL <falcophile...>
Subject: [Tweeters] Swarovski Scope Repair Experience
Yo Tweets,

4 weeks ago, in a moment of carelessness, my tripod fell over. The impact snapped the tripod attachment cleat off at the barrel of my Swarovski spotting scope, but fortunately didn't damage the optics. I resigned myself to several months without a scope, right in the middle of Cooper's Hawk season. To my amazement, the turnaround on the repair done at Swarovski's Rhode Island office was a mere 22 days from shipping to receipt of the fully repaired scope. And this in the time of COVID. Very impressive customer service.
I'll contrast that to 18 months ago, when my Leica binoculars needed a sticky focus wheel lubricated. That took 4 months and near the end, some complaining to get them back.
Ed Deal
falcophile AT comcast.net