Date: 6/25/20 5:40 pm
From: Nagi Aboulenein <nagi.aboulenein...>
Subject: [obol] RFI - Basin & Range Birding Trail
Hello OBOLites & COBOLites -

Taghrid and I have been exploring potential future birding sites on ECAS’s most excellent “Oregon Birding Locations by County” site (thank you to Chuck Gates, Tom Crabtree and everyone who contributed to that wonderful resource).

For a number of locations (e.g., some of the Lake County locations), the ECAS guide refers the reader to the Basin & Range Birding Trail site (basinrangebirdingtrail.com), which seems to have disappeared some time back. Google doesn’t seem to know of any new URLs to use.

I was wondering if anyone might have any good pointers to the Basin & Range Birding Trail or possibly a PDF they might be able to share.

Best regards,

Nagi & Taghrid

Join us on Facebook!