Date: 6/25/20 4:41 pm
From: T J <stsparrow47...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Blue Grosbeak and Leser Scaup
I finished one of my BBS today which we were not required to do. I had done
1 through 17 a couple of weeks ago. I found a Blue Grosbeak in Appanoose
county. The address was 28921 543 st, coor. 40.6927 by -92.72699. The
Lesser Scaup (adult male) was 40.6977 by -92.52263 16033 250th st. Davis
County. I also had a Northern Mockingbird in Davis County. I have not added
up the species but Quail appear to be down. This is the same route I had 2
Chats, a Mockingbird and Upland Sandpiper a couple of weeks ago when I did
1 thru 17 and stopped when a bridge was out.I finished 18 thru 50 today.
This route is too much fun to skip for a year.

--
Tom Johnson
Mystic