Date: 6/25/20 9:48 am
From: Dennis Thompson <cndthomps...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Western Grebe continues in Webster Co.
The WESTERN GREBE first reported last week was still floating around the
middle of Brushy Creek Lake this morning. On the way up a LESSER YELLOWLEGS
in some sheetwater NW of Stanhope was my first southbound migrant of the
year. A pile of dead hogs north of Stratford was providing a banquet for
about 20 TURKEY VULTURES. A pair of TRUMPETER SWANS with six cygnets at
Bjorkboda Marsh was the largest family group I've ever seen.

Denny Thompson

Johnston