Date: 6/25/20 8:35 am
From: maevulus <maevulus...>
Subject: Re: [VTBIRD] small spotting scopes
On 2020-06-25 10:47, Evergreen Erb wrote:
> My Kowa spotting scope has been having problems for a long time. It's
> already been sent in once to the dealer, and fixed at a high price. I
> can't afford a new larger scope, but could spring for one of the
> smaller ones. Does anyone have experience, good or bad, with either
> the Kowa TSN-501, or the Celestron Hummingbird ED Micro Spotting
> Scope? Money is tight, like it is for lots of us, so I want to make
> sure I make a purchase that I will be happy with. I really appreciate
> any advice on this issue. My email is <evergreenerb...> if you
> want to answer off list, although other folks might be interested in
> this also.
> I am loving this cooler, less humid weather! Thanks again for
> answers, and for this great list! Evergreen in Jericho
I'm sending this to all instead of just to Evergreen, so I can heartily
second the value, reliability and excellent guarantee of Vortex
products. For you, Evergreen - I have a small travel scope that we can
bring out to your house for you to try. I rarely use it!
Maeve Kim, Jericho Center

Join us on Facebook!