Date: 6/25/20 7:47 am
From: Evergreen Erb <evergreenerb...>
Subject: [VTBIRD] small spotting scopes
My Kowa spotting scope has been having problems for a long time. It's already been sent in once to the dealer, and fixed at a high price. I can't afford a new larger scope, but could spring for one of the smaller ones. Does anyone have experience, good or bad, with either the Kowa TSN-501, or the Celestron Hummingbird ED Micro Spotting Scope? Money is tight, like it is for lots of us, so I want to make sure I make a purchase that I will be happy with. I really appreciate any advice on this issue. My email is <evergreenerb...> if you want to answer off list, although other folks might be interested in this also.
I am loving this cooler, less humid weather! Thanks again for answers, and for this great list! Evergreen in Jericho

Join us on Facebook!