Date: 6/24/20 3:11 pm
From: ck park <travelgirl.fics...>
Subject: Re: [Tweeters] Owls
barred owls can be found around beaver lake (east sammamish)... i believe
michael regularly has barn owls at marymoor, and i'm pretty sure you can
find them at farrell-mcwhirter farm/park in redmond...

i have barred and, i believe, western screech, in the wetland behind my
home, but i've just heard them, never seen them there...

00 caren
ParkGallery.org
george davis creek, north fork