Date: 6/24/20 2:11 pm
From: JAMES SPEICHER <jugornought...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Peregrine continues on National Basilica
This brings back memories...

Can't recall the precise year (late 1980s or early 90s), but I reported a
Peregrine at the Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate
Conception to Voice of the Naturalist as my first ever notable bird
sighting accepted for the Voice's "playlist." That's equivalent to getting
a "confirmed" today for an eBird submission.

Jim S