Date: 6/23/20 7:17 pm
From: Charlie La Rosa <charlie.larosa...>
Subject: Re: [VTBIRD] Help! Dead Bluebirds
I once had house wrens destroy and nest and young of a pair of Carolina
wrens in Shelburne. Unfortunately, the two families had nested very close
to one another. Mother Nature can be a tough mother.

Would enjoy seeing sketches or photos of the Texas box and the Wisconsin
box.

Watched a phoebe family feeding together this evening here. The young ones
seemed to be good students.

For those of you who are also leps fans, there was a pair of cecropia moths
mating in the yard here the other day. Stayed together for several hours.
Had not witnessed that before. There was also a cocoon just below them.
Couldn't tell if one of the adults had recently emerged.

Charlie La Rosa
So. Washington, VT

Join us on Facebook!