Date: 6/23/20 4:25 pm
From: Andy Thomas <dmarc-noreply...> (Redacted sender adt0611 for DMARC)
Subject: [obol] Re: To OBOLers irritated by too many emails
Another option is to create a filter and a separate folder and direct OBOL emails to that folder. You will still receive all of the emails, but they will not be mixed in with your general inbox. Every email service that I have used allows you set it up in such a way.
Cheers!Andrew Thomas

On Tuesday, June 23, 2020, 10:11:56 AM PDT, Teresa Hertzel <teresa.hertzel...> wrote:

OBOL,
[snip]
In the meantime, I want to respond to the many folks who said that they are irritated by the high number of emails they receive from OBOL every day. If you are one of them, you might be able to save yourself from this irritation by:
a) setting your subscription for "digest mode." This means that, rather than receiving each email individually as it comes in, you will receive ONE email around 10:30 each evening, that contains all the emails received in the previous 24 hrs. (Go here: https://www.freelists.org/list/obol -- put in your email address and click on "Turn Digest Mode On.")

Treesa HertzelOBOL Moderator

Join us on Facebook!