Date: 6/23/20 12:24 pm
From: Josephine Hingston <josephine.hingston...>
Subject: Re: [VTBIRD] Help! Dead Bluebirds
We have tree and barn swallows galore nesting next door to bluebirds - have
never observed hostile interaction between them for over 20 yrs. We have
been battling house sparrows the last two years which have aggressively
moved into bluebird and tree swallow nesting boxes, but have not observed
any
actual killing. (Springfield)

Join us on Facebook!