Date: 6/23/20 10:41 am
From: Martha Pfeiffer <0000001a1bef7484-dmarc-request...>
Subject: [VTBIRD] Help! Dead Bluebirds
A friend of mine went  to clean out the Bluebird box from this first nesting.  He hadn't seen any activity in more than a few days.  What was inside the box was a male bird = dead - and all the hatchlings were dead.  I have photo.  The female was busy feeding until recently.  There is no sign of disturbance of the nest, no feathers strewn around, nothing violent occurred,  The male is fully intact.  I have a photo.  Please, any ideas what could have happened to this family of Bluebirds?Disease??  What???Thanks for any response.

  Martha Pfeiffer, Dorset

Join us on Facebook!