Date: 6/22/20 6:41 pm
From: Hugh McGuinness <hdmcguinness...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Serpentine Barrens Conservation Park, Travillah, MD
Dear MD Birders,

I think my recollection for access to the Serpentine Barrens must be an old
policy (or perhaps even a false memory). Following up on Scott's post I
went to the Montgomery County Parks website which says that the park hours
are "sunrise to sunset." Apologies for the confusion.

In answer to Scott's original question, one way to access the park is at
the powerline cut along Piney Meetinghouse Rd.

Hugh

--
Hugh McGuinness
Washington, D.C.