Date: 6/22/20 5:58 pm
From: Scott Baron <baron.scott...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Serpentine Barrens Conservation Park, Travillah, MD
Hi, all.

I have been going to Serpentine Barrens Conservation Park once in a while
for birding but I had not seen anything that says that the park is
off limits without a permit. The website, updated recently, only says for
horseback riders to stick to adjacent established roadbeds..

I will no longer visit except from the roadsides, unless the rules change.
It's a shame that trails haven't been created but I suppose the powers that
be consider the habitat too sensitive.

Scott Baron
Gaithersburg, Md.