Date: 6/22/20 3:42 pm
From: Tucker, Trileigh <TRI...>
Subject: Re: [Tweeters] BNA (now Birds of the World) access through Sno-Isle
Hi again Tweets,

Someone’s question leads me to note that when you search the Sno-Isle library catalog, you still have to use the name “Birds of North America Online.” Strangely, a search for Birds of the World doesn’t yield the result.

Happy summer birding,
Trileigh

* * * * *
Trileigh Tucker
Professor Emerita of Environmental Studies, Seattle University
NaturalPresenceArts.com<https://naturalpresencearts.com/>

From: Trileigh Tucker <tri...><mailto:<tri...>>
Date: Monday, June 22, 2020 at 11:22 AM
To: "<tweeters...><mailto:<tweeters...>" <tweeters...><mailto:<tweeters...>>

Hi Tweets,

I am delighted to report that through a simple registration process, I am able to access Birds of the World through the Sno-Isle library system<https://www.sno-isle.org/getacard>. Thought many of you might want that as well.

Good birding,
Trileigh

* * * * *