Date: 6/22/20 7:32 am
From: Mary Garrard <springazure1...>
Subject: [obol] Subject: [ADV] Re: [ADV] Helping others get on a good bird
To: Paul Sullivan <paultsullivan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2020 18:05:55 -0700 (PDT)
Paul,

You neglected one more thing. How much Dramamine must one take before embarking on the endeavor?

Darrell

Hi Darrell and all,

There isn’t enough Dramamine in the world to get me through a pelagic trip on a small bouncy boat…...

But, I did a “repositioning" cruise between Vancouver, BC, and LA in late September a few years ago and except for the first afternoon, I wan’t queasy at all and Dramamine took care of it. I was very pleased and relieved and saw lots of great birds I would otherwise never be able to see, plus dolphins and porpoises and the beauty of the ocean.

Of course, a cruise won’t be possible again (for me anyway) for a couple of years, until a safe, effective treatment or vaccine comes along….

Mary

Join us on Facebook!