Date: 6/20/20 8:16 pm
From: Hugh McGuinness <hdmcguinness...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] BBA
Hi Richard,

If you use ebird, you can make sure it is included in the Atlas by
submitting a checklist in the BBA portal, which can be found here
<https://ebird.org/atlasmddc/home>.

I have heard several people now say something like "I am not participating
in the atlas, but..." which is a comment that I do not understand since
participating in the atlas is as simple as submitting an ebird checklist.
You can submit one record or a thousand.

Hugh

--
Hugh McGuinness
Washington, D.C.