Date: 6/20/20 7:49 pm
From: Richard Littauer <richard.littauer...>
Subject: Re: [VTBIRD] Unknown high fliers in Montpelier today
I agree with Charlie that these were Ring-billed Gulls. Today, when I
passed by at around 2:00, there were around 20 sitting on the sandbars
north of the Main St. bridge. I'd been watching them fly up and down the
valley from around noon on, from the balcony of my apartment. I double
checked my identification on several individuals in the vicinity today by
both call and sight.

Reminds me of the sea.

--
Richard | @richlitt <https://twitter.com/richlitt> | burntfen.com