Date: 6/20/20 7:39 pm
From: Richard Coyle <recbirding...>
Subject: [MDBirding] BBA
I have a question about the Breading Bird Atlas.

I am not personally collecting data, but I have a Coopers Hawk nest in my
back yard that has at least 4 if not 5 'chicks' in it. They are all about
to fledge (probably in the next week at most I would guess).
I have photos with 4 next to the nest and 1 in the nest, I cannot verify if
the 1 in the nest is an adult or not.

I am asking if there is anyone who is Atlasing in the Parkville MD (21234)
area, and wants to view and add this to their data.
If there is feel free to email me directly

I have been taking poor Digi-scoped photos and video and recently (Since
they have become larger and more mobile) I have been using my Nikon.

Sorry if this is inappropriate for this forum.

Richard Coyle
Parkville, MD

recbirding @ gm---.com