Date: 6/20/20 8:01 am
From: Patricia Valdata <pvaldata1...>
Subject: [MDBirding] how to contact MOS?
I was on the MOS website because I had wanted to send an email about an
article I saw regarding a proposed culling of Double-Crested Cormorants
<https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2020/6/19/1953933/-Dept-of-Interior-is-planning-to-cull-a-bird-species?fbclid=IwAR06LESLbp_M4SKwSKy1dINkonLGG2Wpgn-XQoJ0VDTXW2pwOq1u_FpoB1g>,
but there isn't a single email address visible on the contact page (which
wasn't easy to locate), and none of the officers or committee chairs are
named. Why?

Pat Valdata
Crisfield, Somerset County