Date: 6/20/20 7:47 am
From: 'John Canoles' via Maryland & DC Birding <mdbirding...>
Subject: RE: [MDBirding] Chat???

I have seen chats regularly in the old fields along Johnny Cake Road in the Security section of Baltimore County and in old fields along North Point Road near Bauers Lane, also in Baltimore CO.

Good luck

John

John Canoles
Eco-Science Professionals, Inc.

www.ecoscienceprofessionalsinc.com
On Saturday, June 20, 2020 andy connelly <andy.connelly64...> wrote:
where can I find a Chat in Central MD?  I know they are seen at PWR North, but where?