Date: 6/20/20 5:21 am
From: Hugh McGuinness <hdmcguinness...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Chat???
Hi Andy,

My guess is you mean the North Tract of Patuxent Research Refuge. Yes
Chat's were on territory there last year. Most of the ones I encountered
were in areas that are closed to the public or require a long hike, but
there was a singing male in the field to the south of the visitor contact
station and it could often be heard from the station. I haven't been there
this year since my research is shut down b/c of COVID-19.

Hugh

--
Hugh McGuinness
Washington, D.C.