Date: 6/19/20 7:16 am
From: Howard Wu <howiewu1...>
Subject: [MDBirding] [Extralimital/Virginia] The seasons
Hi,

With the pandemic, I found myself with more time at hand. I just completed
a 4-part "the seasons" series of essays about my observations (mostly of
birds, but also including other aspects of nature) in and around a park in
northern Virginia. I am listing the links below, I hope you will enjoy.

https://travelerathome.wordpress.com/2020/05/08/seasons-at-frying-pan-spring
https://travelerathome.wordpress.com/2020/05/15/seasons-at-frying-pan-summer
https://travelerathome.wordpress.com/2020/05/29/seasons-at-frying-pan-autumn
https://travelerathome.wordpress.com/2020/06/19/seasons-at-frying-pan-winter