Date: 6/19/20 5:41 am
From: John Snell <jrsnelljr...>
Subject: [VTBIRD] Bird baths
Our Montpelier yard doesn’t have any natural sources of water for birds. I delight each morning watching the number of birds, especially the pairs, come to bathe in the small stone bath we acquired several years ago. Cardinals, Catbirds, Titmice, Chickadees, White-crowned and White-throated sparrows, Goldfinches, Robins—these and others always provide a good reason to stop and enjoy watching them.

This time of year, the bathing and drinking continue throughout the day. If you don’t have a source of water in your yard, I encourage you to create one or two and to make it easy to refresh it a couple times each day.

Still learning to see,

John

http://www.johnsnell.photography <http://www.eyeimagein.com/>
http://www.stilllearningtosee.com <http://www.stilllearningtosee.com/>