Date: 6/18/20 5:31 pm
From: Torrey G-T <tgagetomlinson...>
Subject: [obol] Eastern Oregon Birds
Hi all,

My dad, I, and Junco and Brian Bullick, birder friends from California, have been patrolling Harney County the last two days. We had at least 3, possibly more, Flammulated Owls calling at Idlewild Campground on Tuesday night and the continuing Ross’s Goose at Burns Sewage Ponds the next morning. Black-throated and Sagebrush Sparrow were at Saddle Butte that day as well. The road from Page Springs to Jackman Park is open, but no farther than that. Today we hiked from Jackman to Kiger Gorge Overlook where Junco found and photographed a Black Rosy-Finch, a lifer for both of us.

Cheers,
Torrey Gage-TomlinsonUNSUBSCRIBE: www.freelists.org/list/obol
Contact moderator: <obol-moderators...>

Join us on Facebook!