Date: 6/17/20 10:55 am
From: Paul Roisen <roisenp1950...>
Subject: [ia-bird] eBird Records
Good afternoon all, Greeting from Sioux City.
Yesterday I happened to glance at the Woodbury County eBird list and
found that someone had taken the time to enter or to cause to be entered
all the missing species records that had never been added by individuals
(some from way back in the 1840's) into eBird. New Woodbury County List
is 319.

I am very curious as to who was the fairy godmother (or godfather) who
completed this task. Plymouth County had also been updated and I suspect
maybe all counties??

Please let me know (offline if you prefer) or let us know how this was
accomplished and who you are. This is great news for eBird and for
historical purposes.

God Bless,

*Paul O. Roisen*
*Woodbury County, IA*