Date: 6/16/20 12:54 pm
From: cynthia burrell <cinnyb...>
Subject: [Tweeters] WOS monthly meeting, Mon. July 6
“When the Freezer Breaks: How Climate Might be Impacting Canada Jays”
Monday July 6, WOS presentation with Dr Kaeli Swift

Whether you know them as Whisky Jacks, Camp Robbers, Gray Jays, or Canada Jays, these hardy birds are some of the most charismatic residents of the boreal forest. Join us July 6th, when avian ecologist Dr. Kaeli Swift will be talking about what she's learned about the foraging ecology of jays by following them through Denali National Park.

Time: 7:30 PM
Date: Monday July 6, 2020
Where: From the comfort of your own home (On-line only)
How: Please go to the monthly meetings page at www.wos.org for log-in info

During the pandemic, WOS has decided to host a few extra meetings during the summer months; we hope this gives more folks an opportunity to learn about birds while still staying safe. (In August we will hear from Dennis Paulson on Birding SE Oregon.)

Happy Birding, all!