Date: 6/16/20 11:04 am
From: Tim Shelmerdine <tim.spanish.guide...>
Subject: [obol] Oregon Pelagic Tours -- fall season
Greetings all.
I am just putting it out there, that if the COVID-19 situation stays the
same or improves, Oregon Pelagic Tours will be running the schedule as
posted on the website. Given the realities of the pandemic, we have come up
with a protocol that we think allows people to participate in a pelagic in
as safe a manner as we can reasonably provide. Please go to the Oregon
Pelagic Tours website and click on the COVID-19 Protocols tab for more
information. Because we are capping the number of participants, we have had
to temporarily raise prices, and because the margin is so tight, we will
only be able to run trips that are at capacity. Please keep in mind that
the pandemic situation is fluid, and we may be forced to adapt other
measures or follow new state mandates. To make it easier for people to know
the likelihood of any trip filling, I will be including the number of
participants signed up on the Schedules page starting later this week.
I hope to see some of you on the ocean this fall.
Tim

Join us on Facebook!