Date: 6/15/20 10:54 pm
From: Robert O'Brien <baro...>
Subject: Re: [Tweeters] North Seattle Black Swifts
Wow. Is this somehow weather related? I know it is stormy these days
in Seattle,

*but has it been raining today/this afternoon? How much? When?*

The highest eBird counts are below. (There may be higher, just not in
eBird)

Bob OBrien Portland

The highest Washington count on eBird is:

Black Swift

20

Paul Mackenzie

Lighthouse Marine Park, Point Roberts (map
<http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&q=48.9722422,-123.0836705&ll=48.9722422,-123.0836705>
)

Jul 21, 1963

For Oregon, only in northbound migration since there is very very little
nesting, the highest is

Black Swift

272

Don Henise

Bullards Beach SP (map
<http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&q=43.1497598,-124.4026532&ll=43.1497598,-124.4026532>
)

May 23, 2020

However, British Columbia (where they mostly nest) beats them all

Black Swift

700

Jason Straka

Rod & Gun--Parksville (map