Date: 6/15/20 3:07 pm
From: Roy Lowe <roy.loweiii...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Pelicans?
I’ve been seeing brown pelicans in the Waldport-Newport area for about a month. Not big numbers just birds passing through headed north or lingering for a day or two. The biggest numbers in Lincoln County typically occurs in sept-oct during south bound migration.

Roy Lowe
Waldport

> On Jun 15, 2020, at 1:11 PM, Tim Rodenkirk <timrodenkirk...> wrote:
>
> Our first birds were early this year- the first week of April. I haven’t seen many in Coos Bay but have been seeing them pass by in small numbers off the coast in May. Haven’t been around to bird the coast this month though.
>
> Tim Rodenkirk
> Coos Bay
>
> On Mon, Jun 15, 2020 at 11:46 AM Diane Cavaness <scrapbird...> <mailto:<scrapbird...>> wrote:
> Where are the Brown Pelicans?!
> I have yet to see a single one on the south coast, and they are usually here by late May.
>
> Is anyone seeing them elsewhere?
>
> Diane Cavaness
> Brookings

Join us on Facebook!