Date: 6/14/20 9:13 pm
From: <rriparia...> <rriparia...>
Subject: [obol] Residents along road to Wood Thrush
For anyone driving to the Wood Thrush location...Be advised that you should drive slow, 10 mph, going by the two ranch homes after taking a right at the end of Pichard Road, onto the last road to the rim. Go 10 mph, very slow, smile and wave hi to anyone you see, but don't stop. Over the years some of the traffic may have gone by fast, and if seen going fast you may be the object of past unhappiness. I've gone by many times, slow, and without incident, but above recent average traffic may be an irritant to a resident there.Just go slow, wave hi, smile and continue on.Kevin SpencerKlamath Falls, ORSent from my Verizon LG Smartphone

Join us on Facebook!