Date: 6/14/20 9:07 pm
From: Roger Freeman <freemanbecard...>
Subject: [obol] PEREGRINE FALCON east of Silverton OR
I had a Peregrine Falcon fly directly over my house this evening at about 8
pm heading SE at about 200' overhead. It was mostly dark colored against
a gray cloudy evening sky and was moving quickly. I had about 3 seconds to
watch it before it disappeared behind tall timber. It was headed towards
Silverton Reservoir and Silver Creek canyon about 1 mile away ... Silver
Creek leads to Silver Falls Park about 7 miles further upstream.

This was my first PEFA sighting from our place (30+ years), and possibly an
indication of a nesting pair in the foothills and canyons east of here.

Roger Freeman
Hills east of Silverton OR.

Join us on Facebook!