Date: 6/14/20 4:11 pm
From: Range Bayer <range.bayer...>
Subject: [obol] Lincoln Co. E. Kingbird & Mockingbird Relocated at 9:30 AM & 12:10 PM on 6/14
Eastern Kingbird (Tyrannus tyrannus) (1)
- Reported Jun 14, 2020 09:29 by Team Ona
- Mark Hatfield Marine Science Center and Estuary Trail, Lincoln, Oregon
- Map:
http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&q=44.6231604,-124.0434766&ll=44.6231604,-124.0434766
- Comments: "An Eastern Kingbird was found by Chuck Philo. We later also
saw it perched in shore pines and making short sorties from perch sites. ID
it as an EAKI by: dark head, dark tail with white tip, light underside from
chin to vent."

Eastern Kingbird (Tyrannus tyrannus) (1) CONFIRMED
- Reported Jun 14, 2020 12:10 by Mike Wheeler
- Mark Hatfield Marine Science Center and Estuary Trail, Lincoln, Oregon
- Map:
http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&q=44.6231604,-124.0434766&ll=44.6231604,-124.0434766
- Comments: "Large Flycatcher, white front and plain dark back were
strongly contrasting. Black on head to below eyes. White tipped black tail
very visible in flight. This bird was originally found earlier on this date
by Chuck Philo.I believe others present were able to get photos."

Northern Mockingbird (Mimus polyglottos) (1)