Date: 6/13/20 6:26 pm
From: Tom Merritt <birders.2341...>
Subject: Re: [Tweeters] Is Cornell Labs Birds of North America/World On-line available through Seattle or King Co. Public Libraries?
Hi Matt and others,

I did just try to login via the link I gave and using my library number, unsuccessfully. Unfortunately, the subscription and linkages may not have been updated, due to the CoronaVirus shutdown. Shortly after the conversion to Birds of the World, I did log in and used it. So, I may have given some bad advice. I would expect that the SPL subscription and linkages will be updated, but someone needs to bring it to the attention of the correct person. With the library still being shut down, that may be problematical.

Tom Merritt