Date: 6/12/20 4:26 pm
From: <rriparia...> <rriparia...>
Subject: [obol] Getting to Wood Thrush.
Getting to Wood Thrush.First, we both thought  it seemed territorial; singing, feeding, sticky around the general area.Second: At the very least, high clearance vehicle driving down into the canyon, with 4 wheel drive preferred in some Rocky spots. Or, leave vehicle at top and hike down on the road. Easy downhill hiking in, about 2 miles I'd say in, taking time on uphill hike/climb out. We hiked in because it is a rough road, but I didn't feel like beating my wheels up on my Tacoma, which could have done it.You can walk to the location, exact GPS pin, so no brush beating. The pin is where we recorded and got 2 pics, but also heard it closer to the river where the Yellow-breasted Chats are hanging out, and you'll hear them while there. Kevin SpencerKlamath FallsSent from my Verizon LG Smartphone

Join us on Facebook!