Date: 6/12/20 11:59 am
From: Kevin Ripka <kevripka...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Re: F.w. kent park, not a sighting
Regarding the Valley View chat, it took me 3 times to figure out what ppl
meant by where it was. You'll park where Greg said and then walk back down
the road. if you continue to walk down the road a little past the the
gravel path there is a mowed grass path (you can cut in thru a few feet of
unmowed grass) that will take you right to where, for me, it is usually
hanging out. Walk that mowed path to where you're just past the farm field
on left and pond on right and thru some tall trees to a more shrubby area.
If you do the gravel path, you might only hear it. I've never seen it going
in that way.

yours,
Kevin Ripka